The biosaxony academy invites you to the Workshop "Patent Law".
Matthias Hoffmann, Patent Attorney, European Patent & Trademark Attorney at Patentanwälte Maikowski & Ninnemann, Leipzig
- Prerequisites for the grant of a patent (novelty, inventive step, utility) – What does this mean in the field of Small Molecules?
- What can you do with a patent - what not?
- structure of a (small molecule) patent
- “reading“ a patent: where do I quickly and clearly find relevant information?
- Flowchart/Timelines: How does the process from invention to patent application look like? Deadlines für submittal / resubmittal of data , When are these data published? Patent protection, lifecycle management
- Description of contents ( for Small Molecules= synthesis): structure, level of detail, how to proceed with prophetic compounds, which analytics is necessary?
- patentability versus freedom to operate
- patent strategies: broad or focused, when: early or late? Advantages and disadvantages
- changes in patent right, evaluation of patent applications
- Patent creation in collaboration with patent attorney
biosaxony member: 100 EUR
non-member: 150 EUR
from 5 participants of a company: 50 EUR per person
from 5 participants of a company/non-member: 75 EUR per person
Prices plus VAT.
Lunch is included in the price.
The number of participants for the event is limited. Registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received.
Register by 05.01.2023 via email@example.com.