The BIO Process Innovation Series is the only annual summit dedicated to adapt, illuminate and respond to a dynamic and ever evolving sector. Empowering collaborative innovation to transform vanguard ideas into biological manufacturing excellence and supremacy.
An exclusive invite-only networking summit for decision makers from biological manufacturing, bioprocess development, cell culture, up and downstream operations.
Themes And Topics
- The Age Of Disruptive Innovation
- Continuous BioManufacturing & Bioprocessing
- Disposable Technology / Single Use
- Leveraging Innovation to transform the future of the single use Industry
- Insight into the rising manufacturing costs and fierce competition
- Biosimilars, Biobetters and ADC Production Insights
- Single Use Evolution?
- Process Analytical Technology
- Cell Culture and Upstream Processing
- Downstream Process Development
- Manufacturing MES, Qbd & Technology
- Transfer Process, Product & Particle -Characterisation
- Supply Chain Innovation On Demand -Operational Excellence Case Study