On Thursday 21 May 2015 the ICC in Ghent (Belgium) will host the 11th edition of Europe’s leading regional life sciences convention Knowledge for Growth, organised by FlandersBio.
Knowledge for Growth is the #1 regional convention on life sciences in Europe, attended by more than 1.100 participants from > 330 life sciences companies & organisations (download the participant list of the 2014 edition).
The convention features:
- an elaborate programme with four high-level plenary talks by visionary speakers, 30+ keynote lectures from leading companies and academics, a dedicated pharma track (pharma companies that would like to present: have a look at the sponsor package) and hands-on workshops on big data, legal issues, clinical trials and IP.
- unique networking opportunities with new in 2015! access to a dedicated networking tool hosted on EBD Group's partnering360 that will allow you to engage in pre-event discussions and arrange valuable, one-to-one meetings.
- a conference exhibition where over 90 companies will present their activities.
- a poster area with over 70 innovative research posters.
- a Job Fair where ambitious job seekers will get the opportunity to introduce themselves to leading companies looking for talent.
Profile Knowledge for Growth delegates:
61% industry (biotech companies, competence providers, capital providers) * 24% academics * 4% clusters, government, organisations * 11% students
ICC Ghent - International Convention Center Ghent
Van Rysselberghedreef 2 bus 1 - Citadelpark
(GPS: Select 'Hofbouwlaan')